Sun, 6 Oct 1996 17:22:11 -0500
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a listserver, I (one I know) can have a
> mailinglist for free??

  Please, if anyone does have info of this nature, could you send it on to
me, too? I have a friend who has been searching for months for a way to
run a list, had it almost all set up, got about 55 people ready and
interested it being on it, and then the person working on setting it up
for her backed out. She's in a bit of a bind, and I'm trying desperately
to find any info out for her that I can. Feel free to reply here or write
me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much! :)

Teresa