Curtis Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 May 2017 20:38:31 +0000
I don't post here, but I do lurk...

I am currently having problems like these and have tracked it down to google's use of DMARC.  I get bounce messages from gmail.com, yahoo.com, Hotmail.com, etc with similar statements...  The problem is the list header is verified with a DMARC server from the sender...  Since the E-Mail originates from ListServ, the address does not verify.  I have not fixed the issue yet.

Curtis E. Stevens
Sr. Technologist, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 3-2035
Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing something.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Valdis Kletnieks
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 1:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Blocked Messages

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:04:52 -0400, Glenn Eichel said:

> Final-Recipient: rfc822; [log in to unmask]
> Action: failed
> Diagnostic-Code: smtp; Message rejected.  See https://support.google.com/mail/answer/69585 for more information.
> Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:04:13 -0700 (PDT)

Well, that's singularly unhelpful.  May end up wading through the relevant mailer logs for lists.maine.edu and see if it logged anything useful.
(And yes, you want the MTA logs, not the Listserv logs - it looks like it barfed trying to pass it off to the MTA on the box, so it never made it to the MTA-Listserv handoff).

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: