Marc Shannon <MS5U@CMUCCVMA>
Thu, 20 NOV 86 01:03:43 EST
As I promised to many of you, and already delivered (and probably messed
up with that in itself), I have a PACKAGE available on the LISTSERV here
at CMUCCVMA...

If people are interested in the mail forwarding stuff (as David mentioned
in a previous mailing), then all you have to do is:

     TELL LISTSERV AT CMUCCVMA GET FORWARD PACKAGE

(Wow!  I'm impressed!)

And if you really wanted to, you could even:

     TELL LISTSERV AT CMUCCVMA AFD ADD FORWARD PACKAGE

(just in case I find a bug with it and need to send out a new copy
to everyone, especially since I'm sure I won't remember who has it! :-) ).

Give it a try, and let me know how it works (or if you have problems).

There is included a FORWARD DOC file (yes, I documented the @#$%&*^) which
should describe the installation...Fairly simple, but I think it gets
everything.

Good luck to anyone who gives it a try!

--Marc

P.S.  Files on LISTSERV are fun!  :-)