"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:04:31 +0100
> If you use:  Q ***GUI***  * with nomail for *@*
>
> The output is much less verbose, probably saving 6-8Mb.

I assumed there would be a limit reached doing it by browser aswell, but no.
It revealed 31,596 users set to nomail, so not as bad as I thought :)

> You could use the web interface Mail Merge feature and just
> send people
> set to NOMAIL a message. You would need an LSMTP mailer to do
> this though.

You could only do that on a per-list basis though, couldn't you? With the
amount of lists we have that wouldn'ty be practical.

Regards
Spencer