Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:40:33 -0600
In LISTSERV (on NT)'s spool directory,

I see lots of files that start with M and lots of files that start with B.

M = mailjob? B = bounce?

I'm in a situation where a firewall crash has delayed mailjob delivery
to the listserv, and there are lots of bounces to process that are in
the way. Could I temporarily move the B files to a different directory
while listserv is not running, then replace them later, again while
listserv is not running? My goal is to process the mailjobs first, and
then return to processing the bounces.

Best,
Al Iverson
Digital River, Inc.

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Support Jazz in Minnesota! -- http://www.mnjazz.com/