Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:47:54 -0500
AFAIK, there is no such setting.  In fact, the bottom banner is probably the last of all of the other
previously cascaded text of the orignal and subsequent REPLIES.  Thus, the real problem is the lack of
judicious editing of REPLY to remove extraneous original text that does not add significant context.

This is one reason my lists have "low" message length thresholds -- it induces the REPLYer to edit at
some point.

NB the following edited REPLY text.