Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:53:35 -0500
Giles Hogben wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if anyone could comment on the value for money offered by the
> Support fee for List Serv Classic. It is currently set at $2500. I'm not
> sure exactly what you get for that money that's worth all that much. Does
> anyone have any comments which might help me make an informed decision?

I've sent email to [log in to unmask] numerous times.  I usually get
a reply in a few minutes.  Although a lot of questions can be answered
on this list, sometimes you need an answer in a big hurry.  At least,
sometimes -we- do!  :-)  I remember a few months before Y2K we had a
hasty and messy AIX upgrade on the system where we run Listserv, and
we misplaced a bunch of files.  Finally we were almost back, but were
getting a weird error in one situation...web archives or something...
and I was -very- relieved when I sent the error to L-Soft and got an
almost instantaneous reply indicating what was still missing.

Margaret King
Michigan State University