"Ahn, Chang" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:08:06 -0500
I have a list that is sending hundreds of delayed messages to one of the
subscribers.  The list was recently migrated off of the L-Soft server into
our in-house server about two weeks ago and over the weekend our ListServ
was stopped and restarted.

The subscriber (who is also the list owner) had the NOMAIL option set and
yet he still received batched messages to the list.  Furthermore, he
unsubscribe and still received batched messages (around 50 day).

Does anyone know why my ListServ sent this list owner messages; even though,
he set his options to NOMAIL and then later unsubscribe to the list?

Chang Ahn
American Bar Association
Internet Service Unit
(312) 988-6722