Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:27:43 -0500
Good Morning,

Does anyone know the best way to copy subscribers from one list to another via LISTSERV email commands? We are currently implementing the DBMS lists and these lists have certain topics for the subscribers I want to copy all the subscribers info(topics included) to several new lists.

While researching this I came across the MOVE command but when I tried to test it I received a message saying that my environment is not set to use this command. Does any have any suggestions/input?

Thanks in advance for your time.