"A. Ömer Köker" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:18:22 +0300
Yes Google for some time has been able to index dynamically created
content including those of various content management systems as well as
Listserv archives.  I think this became a mandatory development issue
when they got into Froogle the commerce catalog engine requirements.

Experience at my site is that it can/has indexed publicly open archives
and not private ones. Our private lists are not featured on the site
list index and ONLY indexes will show if you search for the list by
exact name.  This Google does not know and will not index UNLESS someone
specifically submits it in the form;
http://domain.com/archives/wa.cgi?LIST=listname . Even then Gogglebots
can not crawl/index any further the the index to the protected messages
themselves even if it wanted to.

Regards,
Omer.