Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Thu, 29 Mar 90 12:07:53 TUR
On Wed, 28 Mar 90 17:51:51 EST <BROWN@CMR001> said:
>My question is: Is this a problem that should be resolved locallly
>(ie here at CMR001), or it is the result of something another
>node is doing, or is it a problem with listserv (unlikely)?
>>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 90 08:21:21 EST
>>From: U93_KTUKOVIN@SITVXB  (Admiral Tikmok --- addressing you from VAX)
>>To: pcserv-l@rpiecs

It sounds like LISTSERV interpreted this user's message as a FILE, instead
of a mail message. Did you notice any 'File <something> <something> from
mailer@somewhere is being sent to you' notifications? Because when the
server notices a file, that's how it distributes it. To me the problem is
at the user's mail interface, which doesn't churn out mail files the way
listserver likes them... -turgut