Sharon Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 00:12:48 GMT
Hi,
I am doing some investigations for State Library of Queensland on the
costs associated with listserv. Some of the staff here have requested
this service but I have been able to find no documentation as to the
costs of such a service.
What I am aiming to find out are
1. What skill levels a staff member will nedd to be able to create
 and moderate a list?

2. How many hours per week a list moderator can expect to be involved
in maintiaining there list?

3. What amount of time will be spent by other staff ( eg systems
support ) in maintaining hte list?

I know that all these things are extremely variable but to have
the opinions of people who are actively involved in doing this
style of work is much better than no info at all

Thanks in advance

Darryl West
Internet Administrator
State Library of Queensland