Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Feb 1993 23:31:09 +0100
On   Wed,   17   Feb   1993   16:38:01   CST   Bob   Socrates   McWhirter
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>I now did (2).

And copiously so.  You have done (2) beyond the  endurance of many people
on this list, and I have started getting requests for kicking you off the
list and preventing you from doing (2) any longer. If you think you stand
better chances of  getting someone to donate time and  resources for your
list by  flooding us with  copies of your  request, you are  mistaken. As
things stand, your best  bet is to keep quiet and  wait for volunteers to
contact you  privately -  not that  I think anyone  here will  be foolish
enough to embark on a joint venture with you, mind you, but whatever tiny
little hope you might  still have lies in showing us  that you realize we
have got  about 5 copies  of your request and  do not need  extra copies.
Thank you.

  Eric