Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:52:59 -0500
Is it possible to drop the new WA.exe on an existing 14.4 server with a
new name so I and a few others can view the changes before rolling out the
upgrade?  We'd like to update our internal documentation to reflect the
changes and be ready for the support calls.

I'm envisioning being able to go to a URL like http://server/wa145.exe

Is it possible to extract the WA.exe file from the setup file? Get it from
some other source?

---

"Solving the spam problem is like curing cancer. It's not one disease but
100 diseases, each with their own issues."  -- John Levine co-chairman of
the independent Antispam Research Group, part of the Internet Engineering
Task Force.