Bernd Eis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 May 1997 20:53:00 +0100
Hello,

I'm Bernd Eis (Germany), the WebMaster of the CBBC:

the  C L A S S I C   B R I T I S H   B I K E   C L U B

the URL of our homepage:

http://home.t-online.de/home/BerndEis/cbbc.htm

The CBBC is a Club for friends of classic british cycles (all marks), the
greatest organisation of that sort in central Europe. We 've about 1000 members
and we work absolutley uncommercial.

The reason to contact YOU is that I would like to organize a mailing list for our
members. There are about 30 people that would like to take part in that mailing
list.

My question: Do you support such a list ??? If yes:

Would you help me establishing a mailing list ?

It would be a grat pleasure for me !

Bernd