Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 May 2002 09:19:09 -0400
I am looking for a way to create a list that anyone can send to (without
receiving any reply from the list) except those who are subscribed to it.

We have a large public application which prompts both replies from end
users and mailers with errors. I want to subscribe a groups of employees to
the list who will each get a copy of the messages received (and will be
able to access archives) -- however, I want them to be unable to post to
the list. As for the public, the list should be a black hole with no reply
coming from the listserv at all.

I have the public posting to a black hole working... will a default option
of "NOPOST" cause errors to go back to the public?

Thanks in advance!

-- DCP
--
Douglas Palmer                          | Voice: 718-260-2291 Fax: 718-260-2338
SystemsManager, USDC-EDNY       | Notes: /NYED/02/USCOURTS