Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Jan 1991 15:23:14 +0100
I would  like to provide  support for LISTSERV  under CMS7, which  we may
never run  on SEARN (at  least not at the  present license cost,  and not
before 6-12 months anyway). I am therefore looking for a guest account on
a  system  with  both  CMS  7  and  CMS  5.x  or  earlier,  and  Internet
connectivity  with decent  TELNET  response time  to  Sweden (a  Nordunet
machine would be ideal, US is second  best, an account in Europe would be
unusable for at least  a couple months unless I TELNETted  via the US). I
do not need any particular privilege,  other than access to the HASM disk
(HASM is not installed on SEARN). I  would like to have both a "real" 191
minidisk (say, 5-10 cyls) and a SFS directory to try the code on.

Thanks in advance, Eric