Mike Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:38:25 -0400
Hi all!

I have been interested for some time in starting my own internet mailing list
for the musical artists Lindsey Buckingham/Fleetwood Mac.  (Lindsey
Buckingham is an artist from Fleetwood Mac, and has completed several
successful solo albums.)

There are several web-sites dedicated to this band and a few discussion
boards available on AOL, Compuserve, and other services.  I would like to
start a mailing list to unite all fans from every service to one place, which
is why I want to start this internet mailing list.  I personally know many
fellow Lindsey Buckingham/Fleetwood Mac fans, so I know starting a mailing
list would be very appropriate.  My guess is that the list would generate
perhaps 20-30 messages per day, with a total of about 100 members subscribed.

In order for this to become possible, I have to request the use of someone's
MLM.  If anyone has the facilities and the interest to help me run this list,
I would be eternally grateful.  Please let me know.  Thanks!!!

--Mike ([log in to unmask])