Eggleston Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:23:26 +0100
Stan,

I have looked on the server and there are 2 logs for that data.

A LISTSERV log and an SMTP log.

The SMTP log tells me nothing the other log has a large amount of info
In it. I am not sure what I should be looking for.

There is a lot of entries referring to ANONYMOUS !!

Any further help.

Cheers

Scott Eggleston

Senior Systems Engineer