"Andrea Wasik(CancerSource)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:02:15 -0400
Has anyone gotten spam subscription attacks from [log in to unmask]

A message with  subject "subscribe" posted by  [log in to unmask] to
the
KIDNEYCANCER list at  LISTS.CANCERSOURCE.COM has been identified  as a
possible
spam  because  [log in to unmask]  had previously  posted  an
identical
message to a large number of LISTSERV lists.

This is annoying but it looks as if ListServ is picking up on it, and so
long as he does not try to confirm his subscriptions I guess we are safe.

Andrea