"Rory M. Moles" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 18:12:44 GMT
I would like to start a mailing list for people involved in Snowboarding,
which is currently the world's fastest growing winter sport. There are plenty
of 'lifestyle' magazines, a Usenet group or two but this list is for
grass-roots riders (like myself)without full access to the Internet. There is
currently very little co-ordination and co-operation among snowboarders,
particularly in Europe and I thought a mailing-list would be an excellent way
for the sport's participants and clubs to exchange information, ideas, news
of events etc. I appreciate the net community's desire to restrict
'unnecessay' transatlantic traffic,-so a LISTSERV site in Europe or the UK
would be preferable.

many thanks

Rory Moles (please e-mail any replies to [log in to unmask])

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).

              MacTel Metro - Europes largest Mac specific BBS
  The views expressed in this posting those of the individual author only.
                    Send mail to this user at either :-
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]          [use underline]  between first
 FIDONET:[log in to unmask]  [use fullstop ]  & last names