Wayne_Johns <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:46:27 +0800
Not sure if its relevant but our listserv installation is identified
with two domains, a .org and a .ph with List-Address identifying
domain used for the appropriate list - however, I have not been able
to find a way to have the .org and .ph lists on different areas of the
web server as listserv really treats them all as on a single domain.
We use Apache with W2000 Server.

If this is the way you are doing it also, remember also each list will
answer to the address referenced in Node.

We are using this method although it does not do exactly as we wanted
with the web interface but it is only a temporary measure so not so
important for us.

-Wayne-

Wayne Johns
Balita Organization, Inc
http://www.balita.org

Helping Filipinos Communicate thru news!