"Barzyk, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 May 2002 14:25:41 +1000
Hello,
        Got a question about the virus signature updates which are meant to
occur with the f-secure software that I downloaded to go with the 1.8e
Listserv upgrade.
        When I manually tried the  "update now"  tab to download the latest
signatures from FSecure , the operation timed out.
        I was wondering what communication protocol it was trying to use - I
guess our network router was stopping the update cause it has various
restrictions on it.

John Barzyk
Tel ... 07 3224 7531
Email ... [log in to unmask]

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.