Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 May 2002 04:28:58 +0300
On Mon, 20 May 2002, A. Harry Williams wrote:

> I haven't tried this, but could this be accomplished with some sort of
> Topics?

Looks a great idea to me, in that all that is required of the sender is to use
a specific Topic (e.g:FILE-ATTACHED) when sending to the list a mail with
attachment. Since no one is (by default) subscribed to this Topic, no one will
receive it and a copy will be available in the archives. The sender will have to
send a second mail to everyone, pointing to the current archive.
That makes it a much shorter process.
Thanks!
Moshe