"Michael J. Langum" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:02:38 -0400
Chris,
Thanks a lot.  Please send me a sample.  I'm reasonably good
with HTML, and can ususally manage the wwwtpl scripts.  So I
expect to be able to make appropriate modifications here.  But if
you have helpfull comments, please include.

--Mike

>>> Christopher Kosel <[log in to unmask]> 08/24/99
03:20pm >>>
Mike-

I think I have what you are looking for.

We use our server to run hundreds of different newsletters, each
on
sites with very definite looks. I have developed a very simple web
form
that we use for many of these sites and have experimented with
different
layouts. It asks for only email address (required) and a name
(not
required), and has a single subscribe button. I have wrapped it
up into
a simple web form that people can just paste into their page.

The *WWWTPL is really quite easy.

Feel free to contact me for samples.

Christopher J Kosel
Mgr., Marketing Operations