Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 12:36:48 +0000

A list of the LISTSERV country codes is available from [log in to unmask]
(L.H. Landweber) and [log in to unmask]

>>INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIVITY
>>Version 13 - February 15, 1995
>>
>>Please send corrections, information and/or comments to:
>>
>>Larry Landweber
>>Computer Sciences Dept.
>>University of Wisconsin - Madison
>>1210 W. Dayton St.
>>Madison, WI 53706
>>FAX 1-608-265-2635

This is a response to query below, with thanks to our local Systems
Adminstrator in UCD.IE, who gave me the above reference.
With best wishes,
Marion Gunn
(co-owner, [log in to unmask])
--------