Valdis Kletnieks <$VK0@CLVM>
Fri, 14 Nov 86 12:54:28 EST
Drew:

Remember that we *do* run HASP.  And I *do* have to maintain that
beast.  And that JES is just HASP that knows somebody.  And trying to
graft HASP onto VS/1 requires you actually KNOW what the heck is going

By the way, does anybody out there know of another site (bitnet or not) that
has gotten HASP 4.0 to run on VS/1 7.0?  When I was at Share a few years back,
nobody seemed to know of another site that managed to get it to work.  Kind of
surprising, as doing it was actually pretty simple.

Well, anyhow, this VM wizard has to go back and research yet another gross CP
hack.. It may not get done, but I've gotta look into it anyhow. :-)

                                   Valdis