Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:49:40 -0500
One of our staff asks:

My read of domain keys, we need our MTA using it everywhere for it to
be useful.  So, we would need to add it to psu.edu and smtp.psu.edu
as well as lists.psu.edu.  Also, the MTA on all of these needs to
support it, in addition to listserv.  Not saying it can't, just it
needs too.

Has anyone got any plans to use this tool?
--
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
Somewhere on my Mac, of course ;-)