Cliff Glovier <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 13:47:17 -0400
Greetings,

I am in the process of setting up a list. I found a document entitled
"Mailing List Management Software FAQ" which has been very helpful.

In section 1.01, paragraph 3 there is a reference to this list and "If
your list is not-for-profit, you may find someone to host it on their MLM
for free. (Ask politely)" It appears then I would manage the list by e-mail.

The list is for Christians in Fund Raising. This is to supplement the
existing lists such as FUNDLIST and PRSPCT-L that many college and
university Development offices subscribe to, but deal more with issues
unique to Christian Higher Education. The list would most likely include
fund raisers from institutions other than Christian colleges.

Would anyone out there be interested in discussing with me about hosting
this list?

Thanks,

Cliff Glovier
Geneva College