Herman Van Uytven <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Aug 1994 15:44:41 +0200
Hello,

Since a few years we distribute on our listserv some VM games
software.  Internally these files are on tape, we used a
server (tapserv), which was an interface between listserv
and vmarch.

Next month we will upgrade to VM/ESA.  VMARCH recalls will then
stop working, so we will also stop tapserv.  Then we need
also to delete the u-games filelist from blekul11.  Those
games will then be lost, unless someone gets all those files now,
and stores them one or another way on the network.

Our other sofware (which is not on tape) remains available of course.

-Herman-