KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:23:22 -0400
Well I am glad she solved her problem, another option on the send feature
would be to place all the faculty in a list, call it Faculty-L or something
and include that in the Send header, such as

* SEND= Owner, (FACULTY-L)

This would allow any member of the FACULTY-L list to have send access to
the other list.

Just a thought.

Kevin McKenzie
DCIT