CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Thu, 27 Aug 1987 15:40 GVA
  There was a bug in LSV$FORW EXEC  (actually it was a typo in FORWARD SYSVARS
- "FWD_RESENT" instead of "FWD_RESEND", but  I decided it was easier to update
the  exec than  to  have to  modify  a  SYSVARS file  which  has been  already
configured). I  re-PUT it  and found a  bug with the  1.5l AFD  via DISTRIBUTE
code: messages to the sender of the  PUT command were being discarded. I fixed
it and made a  few more tests, so you might have received  three copies of the
same file. It's not a loop.

  Eric