Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:34:14 -0500
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:12:25 EST, Rich Greenberg said:

> Joke; don't take to seriously:
> Or prehaps this listowner thinks that he is G*d and how dare these peons
> think that they can unsubscribe.
> \Joke

I mentioned having a chat with the list owner because I've actually run across
this plenty of times- managment types (department chairs in my case) often want
a "all my staff *will* subscribe", and need to have the "but you can't
guarantee they actually *read* what you post" explained to them once in a
while...

And yes, department chairs usually think they're deities - until you remind
them of the existence of deans and provosts. ;)