Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:56:22 -0500
The LISTSERV Developer's Guide states that the TCPGUI interface (lcmdx)
can be used to issue the 'lists' command, but that the output will be
sent by email. Is there no way to get the output of the 'lists' command
directed to a local file?

I am creating a web page on our LISTSERV server to provide our Help Desk
staff with access to reports generated by locally written scripts, and
I want to include the output of the 'lists' command. Help Desk staff
members do not have LISTSERV postmaster authority, and cannot get the
complete list of lists by issuing the command themselves.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator