John Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:24:42 -0700
We just implemented 14.5 on Friday (from 1.8d) and we're having the same
issue with HTML digests.  Using Outlook works just fine, but when using
Exchange OWA, it strips all the hyperlinks on the actual messages.  Has
anyone found a solution?

Also, on the Mac, Entourage really makes HTML digests look strange.  The
good news is you can still read messages by scrolling down the digest.

John Pearson
Colorado College

-----Original Message-----
From: Feng Jeffrey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:07 PM
Subject: How to display diget in HTML format using web browser

Hi all,

I have a problem of displaying digest messages in HTML format accessing
email using a web browser. The HTML message looks OK except when I click
on the index items, the whole message is not displayed. However, I have
no problem accessing the digest messages using Outlook or other mail
client like Eudora. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks.

Jeffrey

Whittier College