Ted Behling <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 12:36:29 EDT
I am the administrator for the Q-Basic mailing list.  I currently run it
by hand, on a Juno e-mail account, and am looking for a host to run it.
It now has about 90-100 subscribers, and probably won't go above 200.  It
is a weekly newsletter, but there may be one administrative post, per
week.  I need only about 10 kilobytes of storage space, for the New User
documents, etc.  Here is more info about it:

This is a newsletter-style list, sent out weekly.  I'll try to have it
out every Saturday, if I can.  It has two parts: a discussion of QBasic
(referred to from here on as QB) and program exchange.  All discussion
will be logged, if it is on-topic and appropriate, and collectively
posted in one message, or more (if need be).

Both the administrative and list addresses are the same: [log in to unmask]
.  To subscribe, put

SUBSCRIBE {your name} {your e-mail address}

in the body.  To unsubscribe, replace SUBSCRIBE, above, with UNSUBSCRIBE.
 Note that both commands can be abbreviated with SUB and UNSUB,
respectively.  If you're unsubbing because you're dissatisfied with the
list, please tell me what you didn't like, or what you would like to see
added.  The only way to make it better is to have input from users!  If
you want to recieve this document, send INFO to the list, in the body of
your message.

For this list to be successful, I need submissions of your programs!  I
know there are LOTS of you who have made or are making QB programs.  This
is a good place to send them!  Please don't put trojans/viruses in your
programs, though.  I check ALL programs before posting.  You can also ask
questions and have discussions, but please keep it QB-related.

Thank you!

Ted Behling
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Moderator/Owner of Q-Basic Mailing List
For more information, send INFO to [log in to unmask]