Anne Harwell Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:57:42 -0600
In Listserv 1.8e's F-Prot antivirus software, there is a setting whereby you
can specify how many days go by before you receive a reminder to update your
antivirus definitions. As far as I can see, that notification is only in the
form of a pop-up window on the Listserv's own monitor. Is that the case, or
is there also some email notification I'm missing? Also, I have not yet been
able to figure out how to make the antivirus software auto-fetch the
definitions. I am fetching them manually through the antivirus software's
interface. How can I automate that process?

Thanks,

-aht