Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:30:04 -0500
In the discussion of the SMTP_FORWARD_n statement, the Site Manager's
Manual states:

        You MUST define an SMTP_FORWARD= parameter in the site
        configuration file which will tell LISTSERV where to deliver
        mail synchronously should asynchronous delivery fail for any
        reason.

Is this required, when the SMTP_FORWARD_n statement is being used in the
manner described in the FAQ?

-- pdr