Rainer M Woitok <MAINT@DERRZE1>
Thu, 26 May 88 14:29:57 CES
>Can someone tell me what machine is hosting the new VIRUS-L list?  Is
>there someway I can get this information from some LISTSERV directly?

The node housing  VIRUS-L is LEHIIBM1. But you need  this node name only
if you want  to access the archives, to subscribe,  send mail or message
to any (preferredly to your nearest) LISTSERV.

Sincerely
 Rainer

| Rainer M. Woitok                 | Phone  : (+49 9131) 85-7811,-7031 |
| Regionales Rechenzentrum         | e-Mail : [log in to unmask]     |
| Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet |                                   |
| D-8520 Erlangen                  |                                   |
| West Germany                     |                                   |