Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 May 2005 14:31:39 -0400
On 26 May 2005 at 11:52, Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 26 May 2005 at 9:52, Helmke,Richard A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> > Will there be an announcement on the list when the "other" OS kits are
> > ready to download? A couple of minutes ago I checked the OpenVMS kit and
> > see that its from 1-18-05.
>
> Very sorry about that. The new kit should have been copied over at
> the same time as the others. It's there now.

Very, very sorry about this... In my rush to get the VMS kit to the
FTP site, I copied the wrong (14.4 beta) kit. The right kit was
copied over at 12:49 EDT today. I apologize for any inconvenience to
OpenVMS sites.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html