Keith Paquin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:18:22 -0400
I tend to agree that this WOULD be a useful feature.  I can't assess it's
priority with other potential upgrades.  We are new to LISTSERV and are
migrating from cc:Mail to WEB based mail.  We have approx. 2500 mailing
lists that are based on a "home grown" cc:Mail dependent system.  Only one
list owner per list.  In addition we have at least another 500 or more
cc:Mail "public - office dependent" mailing lists to convert.  We have
found many instances where multiple list owners, for subscription purposes
would be really handy.

Keith Paquin
Watson Wyatt & Company