"Goll,Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:35:16 -0400
I have a unusual request from one of my list owners, she would like to
know if the archives for the list could be exported so that they could
put it on their User Support Center website and made searchable.  I'm
not sure why they want to do this, but they do.

Never having had a request like this in the 4+ years I have been the
site admin I don't even know if it is possible.  But if it is, what
format would the archives be exported in?  Would any attachments to
postings also be exportable as part of an archived message?  Is there a
tool to aid in exporting the archives?

The archives date back to January 2003, so there are a lot of messages
in the archive.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

beg

Bruce E. Goll

Sr. Systems Engineer