Damon Green <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:47:51 +0100
Folks,
Seems I am being used as a relay for a spammer from Japan.
My LSMTP box only allows connections from the listserv machine,
unfortunately thats the machine he's using as a relay. Is there any way to
tie down the system short of switching off sendmail ?
As far as I can see I have to have sendmail allowing send/rcv from all
domains on the listserv box, as that is how our subscribers modify their
subscription options. Is there a modification I can make to either
sendmail.conf to allow only legitimate listserv mail or to LSMTP to relay
our stuff, but not the infidels?

TIA,
Damon Green,
Webmaster - beeb.com.