Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:52:23 -0600
I would like to write a report in Perl (similar to cntpost.rexx) to
display activity for each of the lists on my server (OpenVMS).  However,
I have a requirement to also display the number of members of a list
(for the day of the report) as an additional statistic.  I have
reviewed some of the rexx scripts available, but can't find anyway to
get this number of members count.

Any pointers on how to get that number?  Remember, not every list has
activity over the reporting period so I cannot use the number of
recepients value.

Thanks for your help,
-Rich

Richard A. Helmke                Internet: [log in to unmask]
Assoc Prof, Computer Science               [log in to unmask]
System Manager, Technical Services              Voice: 708-209-3221
Concordia Administrative Information Systems    Fax:   708-209-3177
River Forest, IL 60305-1499

"Quality is not a thing. It is an event." -Robert Pirsig
"When it comes to quality or to employees, there is nothing so costly
 as being cheap." -Dale Dauten