Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Apr 1992 12:43:14 CDT
   Actually, I've been hoping that Eric got interested in expert systems
(and would write a robot postmaster helper...  ;-)

   To get the most "benefit" from the bounces makes it a highly skilled
routine job.  After trying to find workstudy students to help me (they
screen the messages to eliminate repetitious errors, remove unknown users
from lists, etc) I've wondered if would be possible to do this with a
program.  The biggest problem is the wild variety of input formats.
Or maybe I just need to ask applicants if they like mysteries...   Marty