"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:05:24 -0500
When a person receives feedback from the HELP command there is a section
called 'This server is managed by:' followed by a list of the LISTSERV
Postmasters.  The only address we wish to have under this heading is
[log in to unmask], which is the generic address for all LISTSERV
issues.  How can we hide the POSTMASTER addresses and have this one appear
unhidden but quiet.  In addition, how would this work if we already have
addresses that are hidden and quiet.

Richard Keller
LISTSERV Administration
National Institutes of Health