Charlie Giannetto <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:57:24 -0500
  Sorry for following up my own post but I think I've got the problem
solved ... I set and exported SMTP_FORWARD in go.user to the host name
associated with the virtual interface and it appears to be working the way
I want.  I'm not quite sure why SMTP_HOSTNAME doesn't function the same
way or why it just didn't use the defined NODE name either (all are set to
the virtual interface) but I won't argue with success.  I'd appreciate any
comments as to whether or not I'm asking for trouble with this
configuration and again I thank you for your time.

- Charlie