Valdis Kletnieks <VALDIS@CLVM>
Tue, 9 Feb 88 16:12:29 EST
(This is *not* a flame at anybody in particular, in fact, I'm almost amused)

Well, a long ways back ('bout a year or so), I had a 'heated discussion'
with Eric about the status of our Listserv as one of his then-proposed
backbone sites.  He insisted on 24-hour availability, I had to insist
on taking it offline during prime time hours here.  The end result was
that clvm's listserv was a non-backbone site, and I ended up migrating a
whole bunch of lists off of here.  I was more than willing to host them,
but not during the day...

Now I see that there is going to be a 'Prime-Time:' option for Listserv.

I won't comment, other than to say that I am REALLY tempted to spout back
all the arguments that were used on me when I asked for the same..

Eric - looks a lot different when it's YOUR system with 23 ppl in q, huh?

:-)

                                  Valdis