Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:48:36 -0400
At 09:14 05/23/2002 Thursday, Julie Smoker wrote:
 >We had an issue yesterday with an Out of the Office message that made it
 >through the list quite a few times before I was notified and stopped it.  I
 >thought duplicate checking and/or Out of Office checking should have caught
 >this.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to why it wasn't caught?  Below is
 >one of the last messages.

BTW, though I have not performed a programmtic check, your list headers
looks suspect:

e.g., I checked the manual and can't find a PRIVATE operand for
SUBSCRIPTION.  I tried to find syntax of generic keyword operands and did
not see anything about embedded spaces between operands

Of course I can't see the hidden keywords.

*
* Bitech Users Group
*
* Subscription= Private
* Ack= No
* Confidential= No
* Validate= Yes
* Reply-to= List,Ignore
* Review= Private
* Send= Editor,Hold
* Errors-To= Owner
* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily
* Default-Options= REPRO NOACK SUBJecthdr
* Notify= No
* Confirm-Delay=240
* Auto-Delete= Yes, Full-Auto, Max(100), Probe(150)
*
* Notebook= Yes,c:\lists\bsnug-talk,Monthly,Private
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask],(BSNUG-TALK)
*
* {11 lines hidden}
*