"John S. Fisher" <FISHER@RPICICGE>
Wed, 30 Nov 88 09:54:56 EDT
Ever since the 1.5o upgrade to Listserv I have had a problem with Listserv
marking userid SMTPSERV@local-node as served out.  I don't remember this
being a problem before 1.5o; now it is occuring at least daily.  My Listserv
handles a fair amount of traffic to and from the Internet, so the occasional
rejection message back from SMTPSERV isn't really all that uncommon...and that
seems to be enough to put SMPTSERV on the bad-guy list.

As a result, all the valid stuff coming in to Listserv via SMTPSERV gets
forwarded to me, 20 to 50 files a day.  The manual intervention is getting to
be a real pain, so is there something I can do to give SMTPSERV some sort of
privileged status that exempts it from being served-out (like MAILER has)?

Regards,
JSFisher